- 1 7 common faults and solutions for Hammer crusher
- 2 Attention!! to Download Most Important Books in Cement industry reviewed from more than two thousands people + Manuals and noted from big Cement Companies like F L S , Holcim Lafarge , Cemex , + Excel sheets for calculations process Click here Now
- 2.1 Amanda Lee
- 2.2 1. Common faults and solutions for hammer breaking
- 2.3 2. Hammered maintenance and care
- 2.3.1 a. Regularly check the equipment
- 2.3.2 b. Do a good job of lubrication
- 2.3.3 c. During operation, there should be no debris on the equipment, no dust, etc.
- 2.3.4 d. Operational specification, if there is an abnormality, it must be stopped, and then repaired, and the fault can be continued before use.
- 3 Attention!! to Download Most Important Books in Cement industry reviewed from more than two thousands people + Manuals and noted from big Cement Companies like F L S , Holcim Lafarge , Cemex , + Excel sheets for calculations process Click here Now
7 common faults and solutions for Hammer crusher
Attention!! to Download Most Important Books in Cement industry reviewed from more than two thousands people + Manuals and noted from big Cement Companies like F L S , Holcim Lafarge , Cemex , + Excel sheets for calculations process Click here Now
The hammer crusher is a kind of equipment for crushing materials in the form of impact. It is divided into two types: single rotor and double rotor. The single rotor is divided into reversible and irreversible. Due to its high productivity and easy maintenance, the hammer crusher is widely used in medium and fine crushing of medium hardness materials and plays an important role in the entire production line.
It is inevitable that various failures will occur in the production of hammers, and failures need to be resolved in time. Let’s share with you the common faults and solutions for hammer breaks.
1. Common faults and solutions for hammer breaking
a. bearing heat
Reason: improper selection of bearing design, processing accuracy of equipment parts can not meet requirements, poor installation quality, vibration factors, poor lubrication, bearing wear and failure, V-belt tension is too large, improper maintenance methods, environment The temperature is too high.
Solution: Add a proper amount of grease; clean the bearing; the machining accuracy of the bearing seat must meet the requirements; replace the bearing.
b. The discharge size is too large
Cause: The hammer is too worn; the screen is broken.
Solution: Replace the hammer head; replace the screen.
c. The elastic coupling produces a knocking sound
Cause: The pin is loose; the elastic ring is worn.
Solution: Stop and tighten the pin nut; replace the elastic ring.
d. Production reduction
Cause: The gap of the sieve is blocked; the feeding is uneven.
Solution: Stop, clean the blockage in the gap of the screen; adjust the feeding mechanism.
e. The inside of the machine produces a knocking sound
Cause: Non-crushed material enters the inside of the machine; the lining fasteners are loose, the hammer hits the lining; the hammer or other parts break.
Solution: Stop, clean the crushing chamber; check the fastening of the lining and the gap between the hammer and the screen; replace the broken parts.
f. generate vibration
Reason: When the hammer is replaced or the cone is worn, the static balance of the rotor is not satisfactory; the hammer is broken, the rotor is out of balance; the pin is bent and broken; the disc or disc is cracked; the anchor bolt is loose.
Solution: remove the hammer head and select the hammer head according to the weight, so that the total weight of the hammer on each hammer shaft is equal to the total weight of the hammer on the hammer shaft, that is, the static balance meets the requirements; replace the hammer head; replace the pin shaft; Repair or replace the triangular disc or disc; tighten the anchor bolts.
g. bearing lock
Reasons and solutions, please click: What is the problem of hammering the bearing? How to solve? Find the right reason, the right medicine!
2. Hammered maintenance and care
a. Regularly check the equipment
Check if the screws are loose, the lubrication is good, the parts (central feed pipe, conical cover, impeller, lower runner liner, circumferential guards and jaws) are damaged. If the wear is serious, please repair or replace them in time. . At the same time, the weight, model and size of the replacement part must be replaced according to the original part parameters. It is best to inspect the equipment before use to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, while also extending the life of the machine and reducing maintenance costs.
b. Do a good job of lubrication
Choose a lubricant or grease based on equipment requirements.