pfeiffer 4500 MPS gear box vibration problem
I saw the below problem on whatsapp group
please help him
We have pffifer 4500 MPS in our plant, we suffer that as soon as soon as the metal feed gate goes to the reject side, the mill is get discharged and tripping as gear box vibration high high.
1. We did not change in the gate delay time since plant first start up.
2. The mill feed rate is 480 tph.
3. The dam ring height is 80 mm.
4. The bed height is up to 65 mm.
5. The water injection is up to 4000 l/m.
6. Mill DP is up to 55 mbar.
7. Designed meal to air ratio at mill outlet is 800 g/m3
some suggested solutions from respectable members are as below
- By pass the damn gate putting it on manual and see what happens
- If there is consecutive metal sensing one another the gate remains open and the grinding bed will be disturbing.
Otherwise put fixed magnet before metal detector to avoid the frequent gate operation. Otherwise give additional vib sensor for temporary measure